We’re the Fire Damage Restoration Experts
With so many options in fire damage restoration, it can be hard to choose a company that truly offers what they claim. How do you know which company is right for your home or business? Let’s explain…
At Paul Davis you’re getting a company with more than 50 years of combined experience in the restoration and building industries. You can be assured that we have both the restoration and general contracting experience necessary to return your home, business and belongings to their condition before the fire. Our company is recognized as the most experienced reconstruction and repair contractor from coast to coast. You’re also getting a professional customer support staff that will help you from your initial service call to working out the details with your insurance company.
So, how do you know which fire damage restoration company is right for you? Sometimes finding out is as simple as picking up the phone.
Give us a call at: 877-732-8471.
How Are My Belongings Restored?
Our contents recovery technicians conduct a room by room inventory. Some items are cleaned onsite and some are carefully packed and sent to our restoration facility where they are restored and securely stored. We understand how valuable your contents are and promise to treat them with the utmost care! Paul Davis prepares all the comprehensive salvage and repair reports for your insurance claims. We strive to help you come to a quick settlement with the claims adjustors.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process
Simply pick up the phone and call us: 877-732-8471. We’re available 24/7 and ready to serve you.
When we arrive, we complete a thorough fire damage assessment to determine the extent of fire, smoke, and soot damage.
Immediate Board-Up & Roof-Tarp
To protect against further damage, we board up missing windows/walls and tarp damaged roofs.
Water Removal & Drying (If Water Damage Is Present)
We immediately remove water and dehumidify walls and floors to stop mold growth.
Removal of Smoke
We use specialized equipment and techniques to remove smoke and soot from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
We will clean restorable items and structures damaged by the fire as well as remove odors.
We restore your home/business with minor repairs such as replacing drywall, paint, and carpet, or major repairs like recon-
structing areas or rooms.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We Work with Insurance Companies
We work with your insurance company to get your immediate needs taken care of and your life restored to number.
Highly Trained Fire Damage Experts
You’ll be working with some of the best fire damage restoration professional in the business.
Advanced Equipment and Techniques
We use state-of-the-art fire damage restoration equipment and techniques.
24/7 Emergency Service
You may not be ready for an emergency, but we are! We offer 24/7 emergency service
What Can You Do?
You can take these steps before we arrive. However, always follow the recommendations of your fire department or other responding agencies—your health and safety are more important than your possessions. Please don’t take any unnecessary risks.
- Report the fire damage to your insurance company as soon as possible. Most companies have a toll-free call center to take your information, or you can report the loss to your agent.
- If you must turn off your water, take steps to prevent your plumbing and/or heating supply pipes from freezing.
- If you’ve lost power and it’s safe to do so, remove perishable food from your refrigerator and freezer. It’s usually impossible to remove the odor spoiled food creates.
- Keep a listing of anything you’ve discarded and receipts for any expenses you incur in protecting your property. Your insurance claim representative will most likely ask for these items.
- If you must relocate, even temporarily, give your insurance company a phone number where you can be reached.
- After this kind of event, you want your home and life back as quickly as possible. At Paul Davis, we do just that.
How Can You Help?
You’ve suffered smoke and fire damage, and you’ve already taken the next step to restoration by checking out our website. Here are some important things for you to know to get back on track and face your claim:
- Appliances/Electronics: Don’t use any TV, stereo or electronic appliances until a technician checks them. If the electricity is off, empty your refrigerator/freezer completely and prop the doors open with a rolled towel.
- Carpets: Vacuum loose dry soot from carpets. Make sure the vacuum cleaner has a HEPA filter to prevent redistribution of fine soot. Avoid walking or tracking on carpet if possible. Do not use “do-it-yourself” home carpet cleaners.
- Ceilings/Walls: Don’t wipe or attempt to wash ceilings or other absorbent surfaces.
- Doors: Close doors on affected areas to contain smoke odors as much as possible.
- Food Items: Don’t eat food exposed to smoke or canned goods subjected to high heat.
- Furnace: Change the furnace or air conditioner filter if the blower is operating. Tape doubled pieces of cheesecloth over air registers with masking tape.
- Furniture: If possible, avoid using upholstered furniture or handling drapes.
- Pets: Remove all pets to a clean environment.
- Plants: Wash plants with mild soap and water, cleaning both sides of the leaves.
- Plumbing: Call a plumber to drain and winterize the system if the heat will be turned off in the winter.
- Windows: If possible, open windows to ventilate.