OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Paul Davis Restoration’s most important assets are the relationships we build and the repuitation we earn with our clients. Therefore, each director, officer, partner, employee and franchisee of Paul Davis Restoration has an obligation to uphold the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
In conducting our daily business we commit to the following statement of conduct:
- Act with honesty and integrity in all matters.
- Act in a manner that will not discredit the Company.
- Always follow the highest ethical standards.
- Never conduct or condone business in an inappropriate manner.
- Comply at all times with governmental laws and regulations.
- Ensure all activities are free from any conflict of interest with the Company, a customer or supplier.
- Never accept or give anything of value that could impair judgment in making a decision in the best interest of the Company or a client.
- Maintain all Company, client and supplier information in strict confidence.
- Protect the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and never use this information for personal gain or to the detriment of the Company or its customers.
- Ensure full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure of information in reports and documents filed with the Company and with all regulatory bodies.